Sunday, February 1, 2009

One Month!

This is day 30! Oh how time flies. The last month has been wild. At first I was amazed at everything, it was all so different, but I realized today on the bus back from Rishikesh that I was not cringing as we passed trucks overflowing with sugar cane by playing chicken with on coming traffic, that I was becoming used to it all. I knew it was just the way everyone drives. I can now navigate through towns, do a bit of bargaining, with a sense of knowledge behind my actions, which is much different from the first week. I don't have too much to reflect upon, I have learned a lot while having fun and getting exposure to incredible India. I don't know what happened to the last post but it appears to be placed below the previous one.

No comments:

Post a Comment