Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pics.

So here are some pictures, I know it been a long time coming. The first one is of The Taj hotel, that was attacked. The second picture is of the kids at Than Goan preforming on Republic Day (mom you would have loved it). The Agra Fort is the next, then the detailed ruby, emerald and other gem inlayed in white marble at the Taj. The last is of the Taj through the enterance gate. I have taken 757 pictures thus far, and have 94 from people that I have been with, so do the math, and I have been averaging over 21 pics a day. I do have several bad copies for one good copy of a picture (on some of them), but still I can take 916 more, yeah 4gb camera memory. I am also creating a link to another album that is online (I hope it works) so you can check out 60 more! Eat it up. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2217630&l=d7bb7&id=11513397















1 comment: